header-photo

Monday, May 4, 2009

Letting Go

Letting go does not mean to stop caring
it just means I can't do it for someone else.

Letting go is not to cut myself off --
it's the realization I can't control another.

Letting go is not to enable --
but to allow learning from natural consequences.

Letting to is to admit powerlessness --
which means the outcome is not in my hands.

Letting go is not to change or blame another --
it's to make the most of myself.

Letting go is not to car for -- but to care about.

Letting go is not to fix -- but to be supportive.

It is not to judge but to allow another to be a human being.

Letting go is not to be in the middle arranging the outcome --
but to allow others to affect their own destinies.

Letting go is not to be protective --
it's to permit another to face reality.

Letting go is not to deny -- but to accept.

Letting go is not to nag, scold or argue --
but instead to seek out my own shortcomings and correct them.

Letting go is not to adjust everything to my own desires --
but to take each day as it comes and cherish myself in it.

Letting go is not to criticize and regulate anybody --
but to try to become what I dream I can be.

Letting go is not to regret the past --
but to grow and live for the future.

Letting go is to fear less and live more.

**If you're looking for me... I'm hiding out over there today.**

No comments:

-->