header-photo

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Pump

I have a love hate relationship with my pump.  On one hand it allows me to feed my daughter.  On the other hand it ties me to my office every three hours.  It feels like I am always in the middle of something when it is time to pump.

I got one of those hands free bra things but it feels like it is a bigger waste of valuable time to put that on then to just suck it up and type with one hand.

On the upside, Ava is growing and happy.  She is a peanut, only in the 8th percentile for weight but the doctor seems unconcerned.  Last night she slept from 8 - 5 which was awesome.  Only thing that would have made it better would have been if I wasn't up pumping at 2:45.  I suppose I will adjust to the longer stretches eventually.  I know I did with Zack.

No comments:

-->