header-photo

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Finding my Voice

Hello out there to anyone who is still reading.  I'm guessing 4 maybe 5 of you.  This place has sort of sat empty for far too long and I miss it.  I miss writing down what the kids did or are going to do.  I miss writing down the details I don't want to forget and I miss the interaction.

At the peak of this blog I had 50 people reading per day.  Now, 50 isn't a lot when you consider Dooce has what 50,000?  But to me, they were my 50 people.  People who loved me and wanted to share in my life.

So, for 2013, my goal is to try to find my voice here again.  To get back to writing and sharing and the whole blogging community.

I don't know how well I will do at it, but I'm going to try.  Will you join me on my journey?

12 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I am here and I have been lax too -- I still read :) but I am not sure I count on your list :)

Kelly said...

I am still along for the ride. :)

Ban-Anna's Amazing Race Adventure said...

I always enjoy reading your blog and thoughts. It seems to be a trend with bloggers that they write, then take a break, then write again.

Bella said...

Still reading!

Connie said...

You remain on my list...will keep my eyes open for your return.

Unknown said...

I'm here!

Anonymous said...

I keep everyone I've read in my reader because you never know!

Laura said...

Still reading! Heh, look at you, definitely still have more than 5 readers ;)

Jenna said...

Do not consider readers and stats when you think about your writing. Do not compare yourself to others. Write. Be. :)

Kellyology said...

I told people all of 2012 that I killed my blog. But now I've decided to perform my own miracle and bring it back to life as well. Can we actually do it?

Anonymous said...

I'm here and always will be!!!!

Jennifer B. said...

I'm still here and reading :-)

-->