header-photo

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Little Things

Last night Jim and I went out to a local bar/restaurant to meet a few of my friends from way... way back. He was a bit late getting out of work and then he had to get his hair cut and come home and get ready. We had told them we would be there at 8:00, they text me at 5:00 and said they were all meeting at 7:00. So, needless to say, we were a bit late. Like 8:15 ish. Either way... it was fun. I had a few drinks... ok, who are we kidding, a few too many but it was a GREAT time.

This afternoon this arrived in my email inbox:

By the way, in all the rush of getting ready last night and getting to the bar, I may have failed to mention how great you looked. Maybe a day late, but you looked amazing.

I immediately turned 5 shades of red. Jim would say to me, this is how it's supposed to be. I would say to him, I never even imagined it could be this good. But I like it....

2 comments:

Jessica said...

A day late is even better...means he is still thinking about it!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

What a lovely thing for him to do!

-->