header-photo

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Moving In

Last night I did laundry.

I washed it, I dried it and then... instead of standing in my kitchen sorting out his clothes from mine I took the entire basket upstairs and put it all away.

It was strange and surreal and sometime in about 10 weeks I might be able to wipe the smile off of my face.

He is not officially moved in yet. All that is there is about 80% of his clothes but it is a start. It is enough for me to know that he is coming. He has given notice to his landlord, told her he would be out by August 1st.

He's moving... and I couldn't be more thrilled if I tried.

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

LOL. Yep 10 weeks of doing his laundry should be enough for you to be tired of that chore. No really... that is great! Hurray for progress!

Anonymous said...

good things come to those that wait,,,,,or,,,,,anticipation? or are you supposed to spank Jim upside down? no wait that's the ketchup bottle,,,,,,,,it's incredibly lovely to see you happy Heather. I hope for good things for everyone. I even hope that someday your ex can find some peace, some happiness, some truth. For your little man's sake. Miracles can happen. You're proof of it. Because you let it in. Congratulations. You are an amazing woman. I will admire you always.

Krista said...

Congratulations Heather, it is so good to see you so happy!

-->