header-photo

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Project

I'm working on a project in my house with the help of some friends as a surprise for Jim. Unfortunately... I gave him this blog address so I can not tell you about this surprise until he sees it on Saturday. But that is where I have been. Working away since 7:45 on Monday morning.

I do, however, have a couple of things I can show you. I went to his apartment and took a few things that I may or may not end up needing for this project. No worries, I made sure to put other things in their place. :-)

Before:


After:

Before:

After:
Before:

After:

Jim said when he walked into his apartment there was a brief moment of panic when he thought I had taken his most prize possession out of the frame and hung it on a nail so I could use the frame.

No worries though.... Nolan Ryan rode in Zack's car seat. I asked Jim if he wanted me to buckle him in....

He didn't say no.....

In other news, we went to the Omaha Zoo this weekend on our first family vacation of sorts. We stayed in a hotel for two nights, swam in the pool and went to the zoo on Saturday. Zack had a great time. I have pictures... but they are at home and when I'm at home I'm too busy for pictures so hopefully next week.

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Very cute. Can't wait to see your 'changes'

Jennifer B. said...

Sooooo excited for all of you!!!!

darkship said...

I can;t believe you stole Nolan!!! I about died when Sean took one of my football cards I prize, Jim's lucky he didn't have a heart attack!! Ah well, I'm sure it's going to a good cause. :)

-->