header-photo

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Classroom

Yesterday Zack moved up to the official preschool room at his daycare. We have been having some problems with him acting out at daycare and I think part of it is because he is bored, so I think this moves comes at a good time. Even though it makes me a bit sad that my baby is getting older.

When I picked him up yesterday and dropped him off this morning both of his teachers told me how well behaved he was yesterday. All I could do is cross my fingers and hope he keeps it up.

When he first got in the car I asked him what he did and his answer was "I don't know." So I asked him if he went outside and that really got him talking.

******************

I got to go on the big playground. You know the one with the yellow slide. The yellow slide is the hugest.

Mommy do I get to be in my new room for a long time? Like 5 weeks?

Mommy when I go to sleep and wake up from my nap are you going to remember where my new room is?

*****************

I think he likes it. What do you think?

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

that is great! I think that he was way past ready for that change!

-->